True story (email me & I’ll tell you all the details). 6 months ago I was a poor Utah teacher. Today I’m a motivational speaker and trainer. I’ve traveled all over the country. I’ve learned a lot of things and now I’m going to show you how. And, besides the money, it’s been extremely rewarding to help other people through instruction and inspiration!
“Russ Johnson has the breadth of experience and depth of expertise to help anyone succeed on the speaking circut. From understanding how to be found, to finding engagements and creating effective content, Russ can help turn your speaking dream into a reality.”
-Mike Forsythe (Inspired Assemblies)
I will show you what I did to start my speaking and training business. (and how to deliver killer presentations).
- How to find an area of expertise from which you can speak & train.
- How to get speaking/training engagements.
- How to create & sell killer training titles & content
- Structured information on creating your own delivery style.
- Read on for a long, detailed agenda of what you will learn.
If I can deliver the above items, what would it be worth? What would you pay to learn how to be a speaker/trainer? Give me your time and I will teach what I did to become a speaker and trainer (and have fun doing it)!
Some of my speaking/training engagements.
Here are some of the companies I’ve spoken to in my first 6 months: Disney, Weight Watchers International, Genentech (pharmaceuticals), ITT Technical Institute, Dorel Industries (Schwinn, Cannondale, Mongoose), etc.
But I don’t know what to speak about…
I will show you through a combination of your life experiences/skills/knowledge and interest what organizations are looking for to offer in your speaking business. You will be amazed what organizations are looking for.
Customer Service, HR Training, Time Management, Project Management, Communication Training, Sales Training Courses, Sales Management, Sales and Marketing, Sales Seminars, Corporate Team Building, Employee Motivation, Leadership Development, etc.
And perhaps the not so usual:
Speaking topics such as:
Safety Training, Computer Training, Stress Management, Youth Inspirational, Managing Accounts Receivable, Interviewing Skills, Basic Writing Skills, Assertiveness Training, Public Speaking, Government Contracting, Teen Behavior, Harassment, Financial Planning, Retirement Planning, Client Retention, Family & Parenting, Health Care, Industrial, Hospitality, Language, Manufacturing, Vocational, Personal Development and all type of Computer Training and Programming, etc.
Finally, here’s what you will learn with my “Get Paid to Speak” Guide…
- How to pick your own area of expertise
- How to find speaking engagements
- Key websites for speaker leads
- How to use technology to build your business
- How to start your own website
- How to use social networking to build your business
- How to package your idea in a unique and eye-opening way
- How to eliminate the need for notes
- Strategies to open and close sessions
- How to gain and maintain attention
- The power of play and humor
- The power of short video
- Better PowerPoint
- Stage presence and entertainment factor
- How to develop crafty and creative titles
- Affordable promotional video strategies
- How to brag without tooting your own horn
- Advanced speaking tips and techniques
- Marketing with articles
- Working with speaker’s bureaus
- And much more!
You Will Learn How I Became a Professional Speaker/Trainer!
Yes, I Want to Get Paid to Speak!
Send My 92-page Guide/Ebook for only $19